• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative (Minimum one year)
• Candidates having formal training in Front Office Management will be given weightage
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Good written & verbal communication
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
• Greet and welcome guests with a positive attitude
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Maintaining database of calls/ visits handled
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily Inwards
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties as per requirements
Salary & Other Perks:
Consolidated salary is Rs. 20000/- per month plus other emoluments like mobile bill, medical reimbursements, health insurance (for Rs. 2 lakhs) and conveyance support.
Age – Below 28 years as on 01/10/2018
Duration – 1 year contract
No. of post : 1