I work as CTO of Travancore Analytics (TA). My experience falls mostly in System and Application software development covering:
• Conceptual and Architecture design for enterprise solutions and industrial automation applications
• Propose scalable solutions around service oriented architectures, message oriented middleware, interfaces, etc.
• Passionate about object oriented designs using UML and tools like Rational Rose/Astah/Enterprise Architect
• Technologies like C++,C#, Java and.NET, iPad, Windows and Android mobile development
• Industrial Automation standards and protocols
• Process Methodologies -Experienced in both agile (scrum) and waterfall models
Being passionate about C++, I have worked all through my career delivering high performance solutions on C++. I have architected, designed and developed solutions on C++ over a wide range of applications as follows:
• Device communication using industrial protocols over serial link(RS 232) or Ethernet
• Data acquisition software
• Equipment Control software
• Client/Server applications using object technologies like CORBA
• Medical Image processing software
• Migrating Legacy applications from C++ to C# .Net/WPF – we have done it all.
• Product Development in C++ using Qt; or Microsoft Visual Studio
Experienced in developing custom SCADA and data acquisition/processing solutions for industries like power utilities and semiconductor. In depth knowledge in data communication protocols like SEMI, Modbus, HART and a handful of other proprietary standards.
I am also a Certified Project Management Professional from PMI. I have over 22 years of experience in the IT & Software industry.
We'd love to hear from you. We are here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have.