Clinical excellence meets technological possibilities
Cancer patients have more reasons to be optimistic today than ever before, thanks to the continuous innovation and technological advances over the recent past. To harness this momentum, Cochin Cancer Research Centre and Kerala Startup Mission are convening CanQuer2019, a dynamic platform focused on the intersection of clinical excellence, research and technology.
CanQuer will facilitate as a platform to present and brainstorm research ideas and advances in technologies that can be applied to solving real-world problems and promote peer-to-peer collaboration. The meeting will feature clinical case studies and best practices, demonstrations of technologies and applications, opportunities and challenges in entrepreneurship and commercialization and much more.
- The conference brings together oncologists, scientists, technocrats, policymakers, healthcare startups, venture capitalists and industry leaders under one umbrella
- A unique opportunity to join the key stakeholders and visionaries to brainstorm and shape the future of cancer care.
- Catch up with the latest trends and technologies, and listen directly from the leaders driving disruption and transformation in cancer healthcare.
- Take away actionable insights on relevant topics such as Artificial Intelligence, digital pathology, imaging and cell-based therapy.
- Pitch products and services to industry thought leaders, potential investors, institutional heads.
- Challenge yourself at Cancer Innovation hackathon