Soft loan Scheme for Women startups
Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) supports women startups with a soft loan scheme for an amount limited to Rs.15 Lakhs as working capital for implementing works and projects received from the Govt. departments and Public Sector Undertakings in Kerala.
Government of Kerala vide G.O (Rt) No. 225/2019/ITD dt 21.11.2019 released an order for the above and accorded sanction to KSUM for implementing the soft loan scheme to women startups based on pre-defined eligibility.
The soft loan will have 6% simple interest and must be repaid in 1 year or on completion of project with full settlement whichever is earlier.
To know more about the scheme, click here Government Order
- The startup should be approved by DPIIT (Startup India) and having the Unique ID by Kerala Startup Mission
- The women co-founder should have a majority stake in the startup and should be active in startup development
- The startup should be registered in Kerala
- The client should be a Govt. Department or PSU from Kerala and maximum limit if loan is Rs.15 Lakhs
- The soft loan will be against Purchase Order and it is limited to 80% of the P.O, which will be disbursed as advance against the milestone payment agreed by the client.
- The successive releases will be released based on the satisfactory completion of milestones certified by the client.
- Online submission of application
- Presentation before Seed Expert Committee
- Approvals & Disbursements
Documents to be submitted before disbursements
- Personal Guarantee (Rs.500/- Stamp Paper)
- Affidavit Certified by CA
- Proof of authorized signatory
- Residence Proofs of all directors
- Government Order
- Template1- Personal Guarantee
- Template2- Affidavit
- Template3- Utilisation Certificate
- Template4- Performance Certificate by the Departments or PSU