1. The assistance would be given to them only during the period in which the company continue as a startup (only until 10 years from the date of registration) and meet all regulatory compliances.
2. The scheme is applicable only from the date of issue of G.O i.e, 21st May 2018.
3. The scheme being a reimbursement, the company should submit the receipts of payments made towards rent amount to the authorities (Govt owned park/leased by Government agencies to be submitted) upon which the amount will be reimbursed on a quarterly basis.
4. The disbursement will be done in the form of a Treasury Cheque in the name of the Startup and upon receipt of all documents in hardcopies
1. DIPP Certificate under Startup India
2. Incorporation Certificate (Signed/Digitally Signed), Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
3. Copy of the valid rental / License agreement for the space with the Govt.Parks/Govt.Agencies for which the Subsidy is sought
4. Professional Tax Receipt of the company for the last 2 payments from an authorized institution.
5. Product profiles Copy of Term Sheet / Investment Agreements of non-confidentiality of nature
6. AFFIDAVIT showing the company does not have any pending dues with any of the Govt. agencies to date